Because we can't ensure we will have the style/size in stock at the time your returned items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. We will issue you a store credit via an E-Gift Card once we've received your return. That way, you may use the E-Gift Card towards the correct item/size or for another item.
We do not issue cash refunds.
If your fan breaks, we will replace your fan within the first 30 days, free of charge. You must first send two photos: one clear image showing the entire fan, and a second image (close-up), of the broken area(s). We may send you a return label and request you return your broken fan. Once we receive your broken fan, and we will mail you another replacement.
- A replacement fan can only replace the same design which was broken.
- Only the original person who ordered the fan(s) may have it replaced.
- A maximum of 5 free fan replacements per customer per 1 year time may occur from their first fan replacement.
- Replacements will only be sent to the original shipping address.
- 1 replacement is allowed per product.
- For replacements being sent outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Fans purchased on sale, or at a discounted rate, cannot be replaced for free, but can be repurchased at the sale or discounted rate purchased.
For a fan replacement, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org with in the first 30 days of your purchase.
- Order number for the fan being replaced
- Name (must match name on order number)
- Photos of the damage (2X)